They Banned Orkut!!!

Finally the penultimate nail in the coffin of my newfound communication enthusiasm was hammered home by the systems administrator. Officially orkut has been banned at Mathura Refinery.
Come to think of it, its a good thing for people like others who spent a lot of time on orkut, but not the honest and sincere officers like me who would indulge in a little harmless flirting every now and then! Maybe its a blessing in disguise.. I'll at least use my net surfing time for more productive causes...
But let this be the commemorative post marking the sudden removal of orkut from my otherwise mundane life.
And I will be totally cut off the day they decide to cut Blogger out... Maybe I should start thinking about an alternate blog already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think....u shud start thinkin abt an alternative blog coz u may not be knowing...dat ur blogs r liked by sum people....rather many people.....i dnt knw......n i find it quiet interestn...... though i dnt know u 4m any aspectz....but de writing....ur way of wring.....de english standrd forces me 2 go thru it.....wen ever i open my net,,,,,ur bolgs portray many thingzzzz......n one request....do let me knw.....aftr findn an alternativ....( note- im nt 4cin u....but a request)....rest s n ur handzzzzz.....tk cr....

Unknown said...

I have been writing quite often on blogger. Is it blocked for you?
Have been a bit too busy lately, shall start writing more often, come January.