A winter's day...

Life has changed a lot since I updated my blog last. Much to my surprise, I have become really busy these days, not only at office, but also at home. I have a Laptop now and therefore a lot of music and movies and games have come back to life. I am trying to learn a few new softwares and update my knowledge in a few older ones. I have even managed to clean up my kitchen and make it usable. Tea, coffee and noodles are not constraints anymore.
Its getting really cold here, sometimes it reminds me of the beginning of winter in Pilani. We could never conciously enjoy the beginning of winter in Pilani because of the impending compre s, but now that I have a chance, I must say its brilliant. The chill of the morning slowly gives way to the golden warmth of a lazy sun as it creeps out of the horizon, the 5 minute bus ride on NH 2 as I come to office every morning when the little hamlet of Badhgaun awakens from a deep slumber and gets about the daily chores of a typical north Indian village. The slow ignition of coal and cow dung cakes in the black soot stained sigri giving off the familiar fumes. Cowherds coaxing their wards off to the fields, with an occasional lashing to the most disobedient one of the herd.
And the moment the bus ride gets over, I am sitting at my office in a regulated atmosphere, looking at a computer screen and rattling off lines on the monitor.
There's so much of the winter that hasn't been covered yet... But I shall be regular hence forth. By the way, here's my laptop, for those who know about my "tiger biscuit and peanuts" and "saving up for laptop" stories...

1 comment:

Sudeshna Hazra said...

Are u sure nobody else wrote it 4 u:)Were u sober enuff wen u wrote that?That seems so unlike u!
GR8 2 C U THIS WAY,BUDDIE-ofcourse if u aren't pretending 2 b lit up.