The unshakable!

Apparently there was a tremor some time around 9 :30 a.m. I didn't feel ANYTHING!! Can't believe i missed an earthquake! was sipping coffee in the I.C when it happened, anyways, nice thing...junta will be talking about it for sometime.
Nice indication of how jobless BITSians actually are, i came to check mail in the I.P.C and i find my mailbox filled with mails that said, "Did you feel the tremor"?...now thats either extreme concern or utmost vettiness (really sorry to use a non english word..but the word is more BITSian than any other language!)
Anyways, at least the quake ensured that my mailbox got a fresh lot of mails ;)

1 comment:

Steve Smith said...

Glad I caught your blog. Really interesting. Will certainly be back. You
might like to check out my site. internet marketing solution   It isn't anything special but it is filled with money making ideas and and
you might find something worthwhile in it. An extra income doesn't go wrong.