The war within

Do you ever fight with yourself? I do. For specific reason though...
no, disagreement with each other's views is not a reason any more. For we (me and myself) are in a state of perpetual discord over what we think or want to do. The fight starts when we end up agreeing on something. Sounds wierd does it? Thats because i believe a very old saying which goes, "If you got it without any pain, you got it wrong!" and if myself agrees with me so easily there must be something wrong. Wierd belief but it works....
Only the other day, we almost agreed on a girl without a fight...no, we ACTUALLY agreed...and God we were so wrong!!
Who wins the war is immaterial but there has to be a war...probably the only time a war in itself is useful and not what comes out of it. The whole thing might sound pretty absurd...but really can't help thinking this way

No comments: