Handicapped !!

The skin on the lower part of my right palm, near the wrist is dead. So are the nerve cells at the tip of my right index finger and I call this handicap mousititis. Excessive screen navigation using the mouse got my palm totally... you know what :P.
Plus there is a paunch growing out of my previously flat, well-behaved stomach and I don't blame it either. At least nine hours of sitting in front of a computer surely makes it an easy task for the belly to revolt and make its presence felt in a really ugly way. These are the two very evident physical handicaps I have been subjected to. And then there is mental fatigue. By the time I reach home after having dinner at Saleem Bhai's hotel, I am in no condition to think anything positive. Its become natural to be tired and despondent at night after hours of coding and code breaking...
Some friend of mine just reminded me that I am perhaps the only person in Bangalore to have not seen Rang De Basanti...another handicap, this time its Time that eluded me. Never found the time to go and watch. But then neither am I a fan of Aamir Khan nor am I in dire need of some patriotic inspiration and I entertain myself enough through all the net surfing (mis)adventures to actually need to go out and watch a movie in a theatre and get entertained...



No comments: