Reunion...

We met after a year and three months, Suhel and I, and a lot has changed since the last time we saw each other. He had started working for some advertising Hot Shot and I am still in the process of completing my graduation. Things have changed quite a bit. But, we can still talk like no time has passed at all. Priorities have changed as have the ways we look at life. Come to think of it seriously, there isn't much common to us anymore, except that we both go to Asansol when we go home.
We walked down MG Road and spent a lot of time trying to disentangle each other's love lifes. While he kept trying to convince me that I was in love with one woman , I was more inclined to give him a more practical approach to life and Boudhayan kept dropping smart comments every now and then. Oh, I forgot all about that chap. The three of us had started our academic careers in red checked shirts and red shorts in a little school called Wonderland Nuersery School and we studied together for 13 years , till our ICSE in 2000. So much has passed between the three of us, but when we met up after so many days, just felt like we were back to those days when homework and tiffin used to be the only matters of concern...
Will upload the snaps once Suhel gets them for me.

No comments: